MASA Global is hiring a SQL Developer
Please NOTE: this position would be working onsite at our world headquarters in Plantation, (Fort Lauderdale) FL. We are only considering local candidates at this time.
- Design, develop, troubleshoot Stored procs, Views, SSIS.
- SQL performance tuning
- SQL design skills
- Data analysis and T-SQL skills
- SQL refactoring skills
- SSRS, SSIS, Stored Proc, ETL
- Go over the query performance and optimizing the code.
- Writing the queries required for front-end applications such as websites, various desktop applications, or several cloud apps.
- Planning and coding the database tables to store the application’s data.
- Data molding to envisage the database structure.
- Functioning with application developers to be able to create optimized queries.
- Creating database prompts for computerization, e.g., instant email notifications, etc.
- Crafting table indexes to help in improving the database’s performance.
- Encoding views, several stored procedures, and functions.
- Proactively provides project status to Technology Manager.
- Works with Technology Manager on risk analysis and mitigation strategies
- Proactively communications with other development teams to ensure consistency of design and conformance to architecture guidelines.
- Responsible for integrity and quality of component design and code.
- Mentors and guides other developers assisting with their designs and coding as required.
- Willing to work with offshore team in different time zones.
- Have past experience with working with offshore teams.